Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Willing to work in projects with different nature / environment / domain, and able to adapt to changes quickly.
- Ability to convey information to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Posses good communication skill and able to communicate well in English, Malay and Mandarin.
- Experience in supporting ERP software application.
- Programming and background in operation is an added advantage.
- Able to work independently, willing to learn, self-motivated and a good team player.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email so please check your email regularly. If you are interested to join us, please email your resume with a recent photograph to: . Short listed candidates, interview invitations and status updates will be sent and notified via email.
SHIN YANG IT SERVICES SDN BHD
Lot 515, Jalan Datuk Edward Jeli,
Piasau Industrial Estate,
98000, Miri, Sarawak, MALAYSIA.