Shin Yang Insurance Agencies Sdn. Bhd. (464750-T)
Accounts Assistants (Miri)
- Prepare full set of accounts for assigned company accounts.
- Update accounting data daily with proper filing and documentation.
- Deal with statutory payments, i.e. CP204 repayment, EPF, Socso and PCB.
- Ensure Accounts Receivables are paying on timely basis and keep a report of Accounts Receivables.
- Arrange payment to Accounts Payable and ensure no outstanding more than 90 days.
- CAT, LCCI higher accounting, Diploma or Degree in Accounting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates, please submit your application with latest updated resume, passport size photograph, academic certificates and transcripts, employment testimonials and current company payslip to our Company email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.