We are a well established, diversified and dynamic Group of Companies. In order to meet our expansion programme in the automobile industry sector, we are seeking suitable, qualified and proactive individuals to join our dynamic team and pursue an excellent career opportunity with us in the following positions to be based in Miri & Bintulu.
1. SENIOR ACCOUNTANTS / ACCOUNTANTS (3 vacancies -Miri & Bintulu)
- Possess either ACCA,CPA, CIMA, MIA or its equivalent with relevant commercial working experience
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance.
2. Tax Accountants / Tax Executives
- Qualified accountant or those who are competent & have working experience in corporate tax field and familiar with all the tax compliance in filing procedures & deadline.
3. ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES / ACCOUNT ASSISTANTS (3 vacancies- Miri & Bintulu)
- Possess a Diploma or degree in Accounts or CAT or LCCI Higher Accounting with relevant working experience in audit or commercial firms.
4. Account clerks (5 vacancies- Miri & Bintulu)
- Possess SPM ,LCCI bookkeeping or CAT qualification.
- Working experience is an added advantage.
5. Administrative / Human resource assistants (5 vacancies-Miri)
- Possess at least SPM certificate with some working experience in insurance or administration or human resource department.
- Working experience in office environment can apply
6. Bank & Treasury Assistants ( 2 vacancies))
- Possess diploma or degree in banking or finance with working experience in corporate treasury or banking fields.
- Those with SPM/STPM or CAT certificate with working experience in office environment can apply
The company is prepared to offer attractive remuneration to the suitable candidates. Accommodation can be provided from outstation successful applicants.
Interested applicants are required to write in with detailed resume stating working experience, present salary, expected salary, telephone number, copies of certificate & transcript, testimonial and recent photo (N.R) not later than 27th January 2018 and email to .
*Only successful shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview